Progress Tutor (non Teaching x 2)
Salary: Point 26-29
Closing Date: 14.06.2020
Why choose Dixons Sixth Form Academy?
- Culture of high expectations; supporting teachers so all students can learn
- Focus on feedback and professional growth
- Opportunities across the Trust
- Exceptionally visible senior leadership team
- Supportive line management; one team focused on fairness
Dixons Academies Trust
- Values driven
- Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Always in the top 5 nationally for progress at secondary
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
We establish high-performing non-faith academies which maximise attainment, value diversity, develop character and build cultural capital. By the age of 18 we want every student to have the choice of university or a high quality apprenticeship.
Full details of this role can be found in the Job Description and Person Specification.
www.dixons6a.com or call the academy on 01274 089770 and speak to Kirsty Dwyer, Operations Manager, to discuss the role further.
Closing date: 14th June 2020 at Midnight.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.