- > Admissions
- > Apply Here
We want all students to ensure that their application is strong and we think that it is best when you complete your application in one sitting. Before you start we recommend the following:
1. That you complete your research about our courses (see website) and your future progression plan. We like to discuss this with you at interview stage.
2. You ensure that you have all the information to hand that we need, including the details for two next of kin contacts and your GCSE and BTEC predicted grades.
3. That you have planned your personal statement. This is maximum 250 words and within this you should discuss:
- Why you have applied for the subjects you have;
- The skills that you have developed through your studies and experiences that will make you a successful A level or BTEC student; and
- What makes you an individual i.e. your hobbies, interests, travels etc.
There are now only certain courses available for new applicants, please see courses on the drop down box on the application form.
If you now make an application (as it is after our deadline) we may be able to accommodate a place (following interview) on some selected courses. If the subject you want to apply for is not on the drop down list, unfortunately we are no longer able to offer these courses to new applicants.
When you are ready, to complete your application please click here.
All the best!
If you are unable to complete an application form due to a disability or additional need please email email@example.com and someone will be in touch to support you.