We want all students to ensure that their application is strong and we think that it is best when you complete your application in one sitting. Before you start we recommend the following:
1. That you complete your research about our courses (see website) and your future progression plan. We like to discuss this with you at interview stage.
2. You ensure that you have all the information to hand that we need, including the details for two next of kin contacts and your GCSE and BTEC predicted grades.
3. That you have planned your personal statement. This is maximum 250 words and within this you should discuss:
- Why you have applied for the subjects you have;
- The skills that you have developed through your studies and experiences that will make you a successful A level or BTEC student; and
- What makes you an individual i.e. your hobbies, interests, travels etc.
All applications must be submitted by 31st December 2022 to ensure you can access all courses and the application form must be completed by the student.
When you are ready, to complete your application please click here.
All the best!
If you are unable to complete an application form due to a disability or additional need please email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be in touch to support you.