- > Admissions
- > Direct Transport from Leeds to D6A
Direct Transport from Leeds to D6A
New dedicated D6A transport for students from Leeds
- Starting in September 2023 we have a bus service for D6A students with pick up points in Chapeltown and Armley and arriving at D6A for 8:30 each morning
- Further details of pick up points and timings will be available Spring 2023
- Students with a household income below £30k will receive a free D6A bus pass. For other students the bus pass will cost £50 per half term.
- Passes are available once you have enrolled as a student at D6A
Travelling by public transport from other routes
West Yorkshire have discounted bus and train travel for young adults at any time of the day via the MCard scheme, you can choose from MyDay, weekly and monthly tickets for unlimited travel across West Yorkshire. MCards are valid up to the day before the card holder's 19th birthday
You’ll never pay more than £1.80 for a one-way journey, no matter how far you’re going within West Yorkshire, but most journeys are likely to cost no more than £1.20, shorter journeys can cost as little as 60p.
Student receiving a bursary can be provided with an MCard.